Wednesday, September 15, 2004
{ 9:45 AM }
Top news. I juz found out that Song Yang's girlfriend dead. haha. i dun know what happen but if u say that to him, he will feel pissed off. Yea. Bet u like that right. Song Yang pratically gets bullied everyday. Everyone bullies him, even all the prefects and people who are smaller than him. wad a joke. One thing, he is so scared of eveybody that he doesn't even dare to tell the teacher.
well, today got project work. Had to face Mrs Lam and her silly antics again. She made me stand at the back of the class for no particular reason. well , actually there was . I was smiling, and she derived at the fact that i was not paying attention. Inferring and her nonsense. She pratically hates me to the core. Man.
Oh yea. Today got Oral. So damn difficult. Well, gotta go. i have to go home. I am typing this at timothy's house. Can't expect much.