Tuesday, September 02, 2008
{ 4:38 PM }
.. i feel so alone..although im not really alone.
dun really know what to do now..
time and time again, it lashes out.. im hanging on
....
juz had pw meeting.. and pw consultation. .. our pw sucks. really sucky shitty sucks.
its promos or pw. i choose promos. then ppl say i need some priority adjustment but. i know.. i too, rather retain than get a bad grade. but .. i dunno.. im confused..
when ur young, i complained that i dint get a say or choose wad i do
now. its like .. i dunno wad to choose.. not say im spoilt for choices or anything..
its definitely much more complicated than in secondary sch. physically emotionally..
"when you feel like letting go.. remember why u still held on in the first place " (: thnx youquan
haha that little motivation sure made my day ...
but problems still remains as problems..
it applies to studies.. sports..... and relationships.
for the last part... its like,, theres nothing to hold on in the first place, so why let go of nothing..
i guess for me.. its ..............
they said chocolate cheers u up. bullshit
they said cutting urself helps. bullshit, u'll feel no pain lol. ok la, to a certain extent.
they said releasing it to ur frens helps, bullshit, they dun understand ur real pain.
they said turn to jesus. (: it works
Cause i, need time,
My heart is numb has no feeling,
So while im still healing,
Just try and have a little patience,
I really wanna start over again,
I know I wanna be your salvation,
The one that i can always depend,
I'll try to be strong, believe me,
I'm trying to move on,
It's complicated but understand me,
Cause I need time,
My heart is numb has no feeling,
So while im still healing,
Just try and have a little patience,
Yeah, have a little patience, Yeah
Cause this scar runs so deep,
Its been hard,
But i have to believe me,